My hobby, that bundles about 10% of my professional energy is rope-access work or as I like to call it “skywork”. Strenuous labor with a lot of air below my feeth. It represents an ideal addition to the rest of my work, because …
- it´s an interesting area for me as a leader to check my abilities. In these projects I am leading teams of freelance specialists under extreme conditions (height, climate, time-pressure etc.) with inspiration & acknowledgement and without any hierarchy.
- physical work offers a nice equation to the rest of my activities.
- these projects are challenging on different levels and at the end a concrete, outstanding product gets visible for what we can be proud of e.g.
- via ferratas – our projects so far “klettersteige” (2,7 MB) and “construction standards” (0,2 MB)
- challengecourses and ziplineparcours – projects so far “hsg” (3,9 MB) and “construction standards High-elements & challengecourses” (2,1 MB)
- highelements and the necessary safety-equipment – projects so far “high-elements” (1,3 MB) and “construction standards High-elements & challengecourses” (2,1 MB)
For all our work above the ground the following principles apply:
- highest safety-standards, if possible with redundant systems
- highest quality and optimal function of our products
- quick, efficient and reasonably priced implementation
- ecological harmlessness in construction and operation